Martes, Agosto 11, 2015

Fat Daddy's Smokehouse (Marikina Foodtrip)

Fat cow🐄 + Fat Pig🐷 = Fat Daddy's Smokehouse

           Fat Daddy's Smokehouse

Saturday is most of the time my fambam food trip day. It's really fun having foodtrips with family 👪

I was lucky to live in Marikina City because there were a lot!!! of food places coming out...including Fat Daddy's Smokehouse. I've been hearing a lot about this place so last Saturday night my family and I finally checked it out for dinner.

They are located at 151 Dao St. corner East Drive Marikina. They say it is hard to find it but thank God to my daughter because her school was located on the West Drive and somehow she was familiar with this other side of Marikina Heights. No need to use Waze app. Glad we found it.

The place was full pack when we arrived.  We waited for around 15 minutes to get a seat for 5 persons. I already place an order while waiting for 
our table and I made the right decision. 

                                                                              Fat Daddy's Smokehouse wall

                                                                  tables and chairs 

The time our table was finally cleaned, the burgers was served hot and fresh. I ordered 5 pcs of Fatty's cheeseburger served with chips for only 110 pesos .


                                                         Fatty's Cheeseburger (110pesos)

Then I got this huge nachos for 400 pesos! It was really big! When it was placed in front of us we were shocked on how are we able to finish it. It's going to be Man vs Food here.

                                                                       Nachos (400pesos)

It is topped with melted cheese, BBQ sauce and bacon. You'll get full easily so we had it take out.

Then they have softdrinks in can, snapples and even desserts too.

If your worrying about the parking , don't worry because manong guard is there to assist you, at papayungan ka pa in case it was raining just like what he did.

Another burger joint at Marikina that you must try. Add this to your Marikina Food bucket list. Service was good too, No a/c here but it's okay I prefer fresh air.

If you'll ask me if I'll be back ? Yes.., I'm curious about their Mac and cheese😊

#Awesomeburgers 

3 komento: